Making It Easy to Learn and Integrate IoT Connectivity Technologies
MultiTech makes it easy for schools and universities to learn and apply new connectivity technologies. The University IoT Program has been expanded to now include Private LTE/CBRS along with Low-Power Wide-Area Networks (LPWAN) and our award winning cellular connectivity platforms. Private LTE networks are becoming an alternative to public LTE and Wi-Fi networks. LPWAN is a wireless network designed for long range communications using low power consumption and a low bit rate to connect a wide variety of “things”. LPWAN includes both licensed (LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT) and unlicensed bandwidth technologies (LoRa® spread spectrum). MultiTech’s IoT University Program is uniquely positioned with the expertise and products in all three technologies to meet the widest variety of requirements for connectivity in education.
University IoT Program Benefits
Working with a leader in Private LTE, cellular, LPWAN, and LoRa technology
Integrated, standards based, product kits
Discounted products for evaluation
Developers website portal: www.multitech.net
Visibility of your program with press releases, case studies and workshops
More information on CBRS Private LTE Networks and Products.
New product for students in underserved areas: MultiConnect® CBRS Wi-Fi AP Wi-Fi Access Point for CBRS Cellular Networks
- CBRS Wi-Fi Access Point for Underserved areas Press Release
- Program Expanded to Include CBRS Private LTE Devices for OnGo Networks Press Release
- Students Nationwide Discover the Possibilities of LoRaWAN Networks Press Release
- Momentum and Expansion into Cellular Products Press Release
- University of New Hampshire Smart Gadget Press Release
- Contact Us for Program Assistance