MultiTech LoRaWAN Gateways
Just like they sound — gateways provide the door for multiple “things” to connect to the Internet. Here at MultiTech, we believe IoT gateways should be smart, rugged and flexible. That’s why we developed the Conduit line: the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable gateways for industrial IoT applications.
Programmable gateway (MTCDT3AC Series) MultiTech Conduit® 300 Series programmable gateway (MTCDT3AC Series) features mPower™ Edge Intelligence enables streamlined edge-to-cloud orchestration, management and analytics together with a high performance, secure processor to support Dockers and containers for easy programmability and built-in compatibility with leading IoT software platforms.
- High security hardware
- Protect thousands of end devices with a highly secure programmable gateway
- Simplified and streamlined edge-to-cloud management and analytics
Access Point (MTCAP3 Series) MultiTechConduit® AP 300 Series Access Point (MTCAP3 Series) featuring the mPower™ Edge Intelligence operating system serves as a gateway or access point that enables connectivity between LoRaWAN® wireless IoT devices and the network or cloud infrastructure. The Conduit AP Access Point offers various wide-area-network communication options, including wired and wireless interfaces, allowing flexibility in connectivity. It supports the LoRaWAN protocol in addition to Ethernet and cellular connectivity options, depending on the specific model and configuration.
- Integrations with cloud-based LoRa Network Server and IoT Cloud platforms
- Embedded LoRa Network Server for an out-of-box LoRaWAN network
- MultiTech DeviceHQ® device, network and application management
Ruggedized IoT Gateway (MTCDTIP2) Series MultiTech Conduit® IP67 200 Series Base Station (MTCDTIP2 Series) is a ruggedized, highly scalable and certified, IoT gateway solution specifically designed for outdoor LoRa® public or private network deployments.
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- External antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Improved design enhancing thermal performance and easy external port access to SIM and Ethernet connectors
Ruggedized IoT Gateway (MTCDTIP) Series The MultiTech Conduit® IP67 Base Station (MTCDTIP Series) is a highly scalable, ruggedized IoT certified gateway solution, specifically designed for outdoor LoRa® public or private network deployments.
- External high gain antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- Greatly expands LoRa network coverage
- High quality, low cost support
Programmable IoT Gateway (MTCDT Series) The Conduit® (MTCDT Series) is a quick-to-deploy and simple-to-scale, programmable IoT gateway designed for versatility.
- Incredible asset management range - up to 10 miles line of sight, 1 to 3 miles into buildings
- Integration support with a variety of partner and private Cloud Platforms
- 2-way communication over any certified cellular network for cost effective global deployments
Gateway Accessory Cards (MTAC Series) The mCard™ gateway accessory cards provide the flexibility needed to manage a wide range of different wired and wireless interfaces and associated communication protocols required to connect sensors, appliances, and assets to the Conduit® programmable gateway. Available options include a LoRaWAN® Ready mCard capable of supporting thousands of mDot™ long range RF modules monitoring and controlling remote field assets.
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards
AP Access Point (MTCAP & MTCAP2 Series) The MultiTech Conduit® AP Access Point (MTCAP & MTCAP2 Series) conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWAN® protocol.
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
Our products simplify the connected products, connected services journey
Advantages of a LoRaWAN Network
To better address those billions of IoT devices only transmitting a megabyte of data per month, and in most cases far less, LoRaWAN® devices offer the opportunity to free industrial applications from the consumer-driven cycles of the public cellular networks by providing the stability of public or private networks designed and built specifically for machines.
Advantages of using a LoRaWAN network include:
- Impressive Range:
Connect devices that are up to 10 miles apart and penetrate deep into buildings in interior environments.
- Low Power Requirements:
LoRaWAN devices are designed to operate at low power, extending their lifespans and reducing the need for costly maintenance over time.
The data that’s transferred between LoRaWAN devices is encrypted in order to protect its integrity, enhancing security for users.
LoRaWAN connections can exist between devices in motion.
LoRaWAN networks have become an accepted standard for industrial IoT communications. That means you spend less time troubleshooting compatibility issues and more time implementing solutions.
A LoRaWAN gateway uses location data that does not rely on GPS, making it an attractive option for location-dependent applications.
MultiTech devices are built with practicality in mind, and our powerful software allows users to get the most out of the hardware.
- mPower™ Edge Intelligence: Programmable embedded software that enhances security and enables task execution at the edge. Get the Brochure.
- LENS® LoRaWAN Network Management: A revolutionary toolset for secure, distributed, scalable LoRaWAN® enterprise network. Learn More.
- DeviceHQ®: Cloud-based Application Store and Device Management
Reduce maintenance costs and save time replacing batteries for deployed devices.