For Immediate Release: February 22, 2024
MultiTech Showcases the Convergence of Private LTE and LPWA-enabled Hardware within Utilities at DISTRIBUTECH International
WHAT: MultiTech Promotes Private LTE Mobile Device Capabilities and Applications
WHERE: DISTRIBUTECH – Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida
WHEN: February. 26-29, 2024
Products and Demonstrations:
Private LTE Accelerating Clean Energy Adoption
In the Anterix Clean Energy Space – Booth #2001 An EV Charging demonstration showcasing the agility of Private LTE connectivity for level 2 and level 3 EVSEs distributed across a wide-area with reliable, deterministic, and real-time connectivity in the 900 MHz band, using a MultiTech MultiConnect® rCell 100 Series Industrial Router, remotely managed at scale using DeviceHQ®.
- The MultiConnect rCell 100 Series of industrial cellular routers, optimized for secure mission-critical Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications, offering an Ethernet and a serial network interface ideal for connecting Distributed Energy Resources, EV Chargers, Distribution Automation assets and Grid solutions.
Anterix, Booth: #2001 An Anterix Active Ecosystem Member, MultiTech is proud to be included for a third year at DISTRIBUTECH on the Anterix Active Gateway Display. MultiTech’s FCC approved and commercially available LTE Cat 4 MultiConnect® Cell 100 Series serial/USB cellular modem and the LTE Cat-M1 MultiTech Dragonfly™ embedded modem, will be on display.
- The 4G-LTE Cat 4, Cat 1 and Cat M1 data performance Dragonfly IoT cellular embedded modems are fully certified, and MNO approved, ready-to-integrate for OEMs planning to add Hybrid 4G-Private & Public LTE cellular communications to their utility grade connected products and services.
- The MultiConnect Cell 100 Series serial/USB cellular modem is a compact communications platform that provides cellular capabilities for fixed and mobile applications enabling grid resiliency, modernization, and energy sustainability.
UBBA, Booth: #3271 MultiTech is committed to the transformation of mission-critical broadband wireless connectivity, within the utility market, and proud to be founding members of the Utility Broadband Alliance. Learn more about how utilities are connecting smart grid and energy distribution using Private LTE wireless connectivity and see MultiTech, Anterix and CBRS devices in the UBBA Plugfest use case demo.
- The MultiConnect® microCell USB modem is a compact and simple communications platform that provides broadband cellular capabilities for Load Management, EV Charger, Distribution Automation, and worker productivity applications.
About Access Wireless Data Solutions | Booth: #3726A
Leading provider of advanced cellular connectivity solutions for M2M and IoT applications. For more information, please visit: https://accesswds.com/
About MCA | Booth: #1219
MCA’s Cellular Networking Solutions team (formerly known as USAT) serves the nation’s critical infrastructure by creating secure communication networks that pass data wirelessly between key systems linking remote facilities, personnel, and machine assets. For more information, please visit: https://callmc.com/
About Future Technologies | Booth: #1876
Future Technologies Venture, LLC is a lead system integrator delivering comprehensive private network solutions for enterprise and government clients. Future Tech specializes in the assessment, planning, design, implementation, and support of innovative communications solutions. Future Technologies maintains a strong concentration on emerging standards such as 5G, 4G, Private LTE, WIFI, SCADA and Automation technologies. For more information, please visit: https://futuretechllc.com/
Events Where You Can Meet with MultiTech:
- Anterix Active Ecosystem Members Conference and Reception
- Monday | Feb 26th – 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®
- Anterix DISTRIBUTECH Reception
- Monday | Feb 26th – 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- SeaWorld® Wild Arctic Exhibit
Members please join to be a part of the 3rd Annual Anterix Active Ecosystem Members’ Conference, which includes the following:
Members please register – click Here
CTIA Smart Utility Workshop – February 29th 9:30-10:30am at W200:
Learn about the most comprehensive and first IoT device certification program specifically for the utilities industry, the CTIA Smart Connected Infrastructure Program™. Based on NIST and 3GPP standards and includes testing for cybersecurity for industrial IoT devices. Workshop will review how to modernize your utility in three easy steps: 1) connectivity assessment, 2) certification process, 3) deployment use case guide. Find out why utilities are relying on this certification for deployment.
Hosted by Michelle James, CTIA VP of Strategic Industry Programs, with special guest speakers. For more details click Here
- The SocketModem® Cell cellular embedded modem is a complete, ready-to-integrate CTIA IoT Device Certified communications device that offers 4G-LTE Cat 4, Cat 1 and Cat M1 data performance. These quick-to-market communications devices allow OEMs to add broadband cellular wireless communication to Renewable Energy and Grid Management assets with a minimum of development time and expense.
MultiTech Systems has been expanding the connected world by delivering industry-leading communications technology platforms for over 50 years. Offering an extensive portfolio of cellular, 5G and LoRaWAN gateways, routers and embedded modems, manufactured in Minnesota, USA. MultiTech works with thousands of customers worldwide to easily enable cellular, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, LoRa®, GPS, and other M2M communication capabilities for their IoT applications. For more information, please visit www.multitech.com.